- Published on Wednesday, September 25 2013 19:26
It's been three months in the making, but the rejuvenated Jeremy Irish Music is ready to welcome visitors!
Monday night, I felt I had accomplished everything deemed "essential" to consider the website ready to go at last. I removed the note about renovation from the home page, and celebrated the improvements that have been made:
- It looks so much nicer and more professional than before.
- All of my files are now properly housed in a single comprehensive place—the hosting provider—rather than a variety of external storage locations.
- I was motivated to create a new band work for use with this enterprise.
- For communication, I have this blog and a brand-new fully working newsletter.
- I know a lot more about suitable handling of personal data, and believe I am taking the necessary steps.
- The CMS offers the tools to continue to add new features without constantly rewriting everything.
Now I've begun to turn my attention to the lower-priority tasks, and the publicity activities I have in mind. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can begin inviting new people to stop by. But in the meantime, if you know of anyone who might like to try my music, please do spread the word!